jfc i love pushing daisies so much. here is a list of reasons
- EVERYONE IS CUTE
- because every time ned tries to pull this tired ass “oh look at all my manpain” typical white, male lead routine, emerson or snook or chuck (mostly emerson) jUST SLAM DUNKS THAT SHIT SO HARD IT’S THE BEST
- it lures you into this sort of manic-pixie-dream girl setup with chuck AND THEN BAM CHUCK’S LIKE NAH SON WE GOT PROBLEMS WE HAVE TO WORK OUT BEFORE THIS BECOMES A THING
- EMERSON IS NOT HERE FOR YOUR BULLSHIT
- BECAUSE HE’S TOO BUSY KNITTING
- and making pop-up books god emerson i just want to have tea with you so bad bb
- snook is so wELL-DEVELOPED LIKE WOW SHE STARTS OFF WITH THIS HUGE CRUSH ON NED BUT IT SHOWS HER WORKING THROUGH IT AND GETTING OVER IT AND THAT’S NOT ALL SHE’S THERE FOR EITHER SHE HELPS THE AUNTS GET OVER THEIR FEARS AND KEEPS THE PIE-HOLE RUNNING SMOOTHLY AND I JUST REALLY LOVE YOU OLIVE SNOOK
- NED DOES BAD THINGS. AND THEY AREN’T JUST MOWED OVER LIKE THERE ARE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES
- the guy who runs the morgue gives me so much life
- this show is fucking hilarious
‘Cause people seem to only post the 20-something Audrey Hepburn.
Audrey Hepburn was the granddaughter of a baron, the daughter of a nazi sympathizer, spent her teens doing ballet to secretly raise money for the dutch resistance against the nazis, and spent her post-film career as a goodwill ambassador of UNICEF, winning the presidential medal of freedom for her efforts.
…and history remembers her as pretty.
AND HISTORY REMEMBERS HER AS PRETTY
the fact that peter capaldi has ALREADY ARGUED with moffat about scripts is extremely promising
You know, just chilling out in the fucking graveyard. Gravy, I really hope you know that the only reason you haven’t been arrested yet is because you keep Amber off our fucking backs.
"hey what’s the date?"
THIS LITERALLY DIDN’T EVEN REGISTER AS INCORRECT TO ME
I READ IT AND I WAS LIKE WTF WHY DOES THIS HAVE SO MANY NOTES THEN I SCROLLED DOWN THEN I WENT BACK UP AND I WAS LIKE DING DONG DANGIT HOW DID I NOT REALIZE
ding dong dangit